Living our life in Gracey, KY

Monday, November 29, 2010

Flowers...check!

Today my mom and I went to Jeff's Florist in Newport News. This is the 4th florist I have tried working with and was so happy when the meeting went very smoothly.  It is very hard to find a florist that will deliver to VA beach and I didn't want to find a florist in VA beach because when I want to change things I don't want to drive an hour to talk face-to-face. Paige was so nice and easy to work with. I showed her the inspiration picture I had found and we just worked around that for everyone's flowers. I forgot how many people get flowers! So here are some pictures to give you an idea of my colors.
This is what my bouquet will look like, without the grass sticking up, and a off white ribbon wrap instead of the brown.  The guys will have calla lily boutiners and the bridesmaids will have just the orange and yellow gerbers with the maid of honor having a splash of blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment