Living our life in Gracey, KY

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Our new life

So most of you reading this will already know that we got married in a beautiful ceremony on April 15th in VA beach.  Pics are on my facebook.   Now we've moved to Ogden, KS right outside of Ft. Riley where Kirk works.  The house is pretty set up. Today I did some more decorating and have almost all the boxes out of the the bedroom and everything where it is suppose to be. I hung up pictures and it is definitely looking more like home.  I'm pretty bored and it is only the second day so I am definitely going to look for a job soon. But I do love being here with Kirk.  He really appreciates me and makes me feel good. And Yes, He is doing the dishes as promised! lol.  I'll post pictures later of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment